Thursday, February 17, 2011

1 Million Dollars

Whilst visiting Pastors right across WA, God's hand is often seen and His voice heard. The other day I talked with a Pastor in Port Kennedy. He gave me a one million dollar note (which was actually a Bible tract). I thanked him and told him I had prayed to God asking for funds for the ministry that day. Later in the afternoon I visited Riverton Baptist church. I gave my testimony which included my time as a soldier and world gallivanting business executive (my pre-conversion 'jack the lad' lifestyle). On leaving one of the Elders called out "What is it like to have a million dollar life Jack?".

I was amazed, he obviously didn't know I had a million dollar Bible tract in my wallet, but God did. Then the Pastor turned and handed me a $50 donation for the ministry. God had answered the prayer for funds, reassured that He would provide for Harvest of Hope's mission and He had spoken through an elder with a knowing smile. The personality and presence of the Lord is there with us, If only ears and eyes would see, turn, repent and He would heal them.

No comments:

Post a Comment